Digital & Creative
1. Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
2. Database designing and maintenance.
3. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
4. Troubleshoot and debug applications.
5. Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
6. Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
7. Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specifications or schedules as they become necessary during development.
8. Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman's terms.
9. Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
10. Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.