We help every Startup to register themself in the Startup India scheme where they can enjoy a number of Startup benefits by getting the recognition from DIPP.
Get DPIIT Recognition to avail the benefits listed below.
The benefits provided to recognized startups under the Startup India initiative are:
1. Self-Certification: Self-certify and comply under 3 Environmental & 6 Labour Laws
2. Tax Exemption: Income Tax exemption for a period of 3 consecutive years and exemption on capital and investments above Fair Market Value [once we get the tax benefit certification]
3. Easy Winding of Company: In 90 days under Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016
4. Startup Patent Application & IPR Protection: Fast track patent application with up to 80% rebate in filling patents
5. Easier Public Procurement Norms: Exemption from requirement of earnest money deposit, prior turnover and experience requirements in government tenders
6. SIDBI Fund of Funds: Funds for investment into startups through Alternate Investment Funds
1. Who is qualified to apply?
An entity shall be considered as a Startup:
- If it is incorporated as a private limited company or registered as a partnership firm or a limited liability partnership in India
- Up to seven years from the date of its incorporation/registration; however, in the case of startups in the biotechnology sector, the period shall be up to ten years from the date of its incorporation/registration
- If its turnover for any of the financial years since incorporation/registration has not exceeded INR 25 Crores
Note: An entity formed by splitting up or reconstruction of a business already in existence shall not be
considered a ‘Startup’.
2. What are the benefits that a recognized startup gets:
For availing various benefits under the Startup India scheme, an entity would be required to be recognized by DIPP as a startup by applying at https://www.startupindia.gov.in/