About the Profile
We are looking to hire a skilled Wordpress and Laravel framework developer to design and implement attractive and functional website for our client. You will be responsible for both back-end and fronted development including the implementation of Wordpress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful Wordpress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class Wordpress developer can create and functionality specifications of the client.
The candidate should have strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
The candidate must be eager to take up challenges and provide technical solutions for business problems. should be able to write clean, well-designed code, Troubleshoot to ensure strong optimization and functionality. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Also an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Designing and building the website front-end and back-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Creating the website architecture and Good understanding of website aesthetics
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Conduction website performance tests.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting Wordpress training with the client.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Good understanding of Wordpress core and plugins
- Strong Knowledge of Ajax & Laravel Framework
- Good practical experience in using hooks and filters.
- Good practical knowledge in customizaing themes and plugins.
- Good Understanding in Wordpress themes and plugins backends
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience building user interfaces for website and/or web application.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with Restful APIs and formats (JSON,XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Bitbucket, Git, Github or Gitlab.
- Quick learner and can work with minimal super vision.
- Ability to manage the project & client.